Our 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy
At Wahoo Fitness, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. You may return any item(s) purchased from this web site for any reason within the first thirty (30) days from the date of delivery.
RETURNING YOUR ITEMS
We will gladly give you a full refund, excluding the original shipping cost. Any orders returned and received after 30 days from the delivery date are subject to replacement only at the discretion of Wahoo Fitness. We do not charge re-stocking fees, except on KICKR BIKE. Your only cost for returning non-KICKR BIKE item(s) is the cost of shipping it back to us. For additional information on returning KICKR BIKE please read below.
For warranties, please review the Warranty Requests and Returns section at the bottom of this page.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- You are responsible for all shipping charges and assume the risk of loss or damage to returned products in transit to Wahoo Fitness. We recommend insuring shipments, especially trainers.
- We cannot provide return packaging, so we recommend keeping original packaging for the duration of the return period.
- Please note, if you are returning a KICKR trainer, SNAP trainer, or another large/bulky item, buyers are responsible for return shipping. For a return shipping estimate, please contact your preferred shipping provider and use 60lbs as the package weight.
- If you were charged sales tax in the United States, any sales tax paid will be refunded.
- For international orders, any duties, or customs fees paid are non-refundable.
- Your order will be refunded to the original payment type used.
- Gift card purchases are non-refundable.
- Any non-tangible item (i.e. app membership or coaching) purchased as a part of a bundle is non-refundable.
- Wahoo Fitness cannot accept returns of products purchased through a reseller or distributor. Please contact the original seller to return items purchased through them.
KICKR BIKE Return Additional Terms & Conditions
- Because of the size and weight of the KICKR BIKE, we do not offer a refund for any shipping charges you may have paid at the time of purchase.
- KICKR BIKE returns will be charged a return/re-stocking fee of 250 USD / 350 AUD or more based on location. This fee is inclusive of the costs associated with any packing material to secure the KICKR BIKE for return shipment.
If you would like to return or exchange an item, please follow these instructions:
- Submit a request for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Please allow up to two (2) business days for a response with instructions.
- Any packages returned without an RMA# are subject to being returned to sender. Wahoo Fitness is not responsible for lost or damaged shipments. We recommend insuring all returns.
- Returned merchandise must be sent back in its original packaging and returned in the same condition as sold, including all packaging, parts, accessories, manuals, and documentation. Incomplete returns may be subject to additional charges or partial refunds.
- A shipping box and packing kit for the KICKR Bike will be mailed to the original purchase address for any KICKR BIKE returns.
- The returned item(s) must be repackaged properly to avoid damage during shipping.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and original shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Wahoo Fitness cannot accept returns of products purchased through a reseller or distributor.
- If you feel your product is defective, please submit a support request, and we will be glad to help you per our limited warranty policy below.
Cancellation and Change Policy
NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR ORDER?
We understand that things change and sometimes you hit the “Place Order” button a little too soon. Unfortunately, we’re not able to change the contents of an order once it’s placed. Please submit a support request to see if we can cancel the order for you.
Wahoo Fitness honors a one-time price adjustment on full-price merchandise within seven (7) days of the order confirmation if accompanied by the original receipt. Items not purchased at full price are ineligible for price adjustments.
Limited Warranty Policy
Wahoo Fitness expressly warrants products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for one year from the original date of purchase. Defects that have resulted from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, accidents, excess moisture, insects, improper packing, lightning, power surges, or unauthorized tampering, alteration or modification are not covered. Wahoo Fitness will, at its discretion, repair or replace with a comparable product, at no charge to the customer for parts or labor. The customer is responsible for shipping costs, including any packing or shipping materials needed to re-box the item. For KICKR trainers, we recommend keeping the original packaging for the length of the warranty period should the item need to be returned. Replacement products may be new, refurbished or reconditioned and are warranted for the unexpired period of the original purchase, or 60 days from shipment (whichever is greater). Any products replaced become the property of Wahoo Fitness.
Wahoo Fitness does not warranty any items purchased through unauthorized dealers. We do not warranty products sold through eBay.
WHERE PERMITTED, THE PROVISIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WRITTEN WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IMPOSED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL WAHOO FITNESS BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES. SOME PLACES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO SPECIFIED AMOUNTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty Request and Return Process
To request for warranty service, you must contact the Wahoo Fitness customer support team. You are required to provide your name, address, phone number, and copy of the original receipt / proof of purchase indicating the date purchased.
- Warranty claims are handled locally and only valid in the original country of purchase.
- All warranty replacements will be shipped to the country of the original purchase; out-of country returns are subject to additional shipping costs.
- Additional freight costs and transit times may apply to warranties and returns outside of Wahoo’s standard shipping locations.
- Any request to ship the replacement to a country other than that of the original purchase is subject to additional fees.
- If eligible for warranty, customer support will provide shipping instructions and an RMA#.
- Return your device along with the original sales receipt as required for warranty or repairs with the RMA# clearly written on the outside of the package.
KICKR BIKE Warranty Additional Terms & Conditions
- Upon contacting Wahoo Fitness customer support, you will be guided through diagnostics and troubleshooting options.
- If warranty service or replacement is confirmed, a shipping box and packing kit may be mailed to the original purchase address and a return shipping label will be provided by email.